At Volume Nine, we believe in quality over quantity.
When you hand us the reigns to your social media accounts, you can be sure that the content, copy and messaging is all strategy-driven and of the best quality. We’ll never post ‘just to post’.
Social Media Management
When starting a Social Media Management program with Volume Nine, we’ll spend the first month of the program:
- Defining and setting specific goals and KPI’s
- Reviewing your current strategy, insights and industry trends
- Optimizing your social media channels against best practices
- Analyzing the strategy of your competition
- Developing audiences, segments and buyer personas
- Creating example messaging and content for different segments
- Getting ready to take the reigns from you on social channels moving forward
Once we have all these things completed, we’ll have a solid go-forward plan and strategy to execute on your social media. Here’s what you can expect for ongoing services after the initial setup and discovery month:
Facebook Calendars & Management
- Calendars: We’ll be using what we learned in the discovery month to create a monthly calendar of strategy-driven posts for Facebook. All posts will be created and developed to achieve the established goals and KPI’s of your brand.
- Community Management: We’ll be monitoring and managing community engagement on the page and posts – we’ll answer what we can & get your input on things we can’t.
Supplemental Platform Calendars & Community Management
We all know Facebook is the 800-pound gorilla in the social sphere, but there are other platforms that your brand should take advantage of as well. We’ll work with you to define which channels will work the best for your brand and add them onto your plan as necessary. Other social media platforms we can provide content and community management for:
Monthly Reporting & Meetings
We’re going to keep you up to date on all the key metrics that you care about. We’ll send through monthly reports that cover:
- Results based on the Goals & KPI’s that we initially established
- Analytics relevant to the social media strategy we have implemented
- Month over month or year over year comparisons
We’ll take these results each month and evaluate what is working, what is lacking and adjust the strategy, content and methods to reflect as much success as possible for your brand.